CatEye Volt 1700 HL-EL1020RC
Adventure starts when the sun goes down.
The Volt 1700 lights your way to nighttime adventure. The two ultra-bright LEDs cast 1700 lumens in an optimized beam to light the trail, road or street. Head out and enjoy the Li-ion USB rechargeable battery’s 2-hour run time on high mode. The 3-level battery indicator shows when it’s running low. Long ride? Carry an extra battery cartridge for a quick, tool-free swap on the trail. Want to ride? The nighttime is the right time.
Includes quick-change cartridge battery, micro USB charging cable, and H-34 FlexTightTM handlebar mount
Additional Replacement Quick Change Cartridge Batteries can be purchased. Search Part number #5343200.
Tool-free cartridge battery for Volt 1700 (BA-6.8TF)
Battery indicator (3 levels: orange (50-30% battery remaining), red (30-15% battery remaining) and red flashing (less than 15% battery remaining)
- 119.3 x 56 x 47.3 mm
- Weight：256.3 grams (light unit and battery)
- 1700 lumens
- High intensity white LED X2
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-6800mAh) *also works with Volt 1300
- Quick change battery system
- Low battery indicator
- Lighting mode memory function
- Helmet Mount (5341831N)
- Center Fork Bracket (5342440)
- High: Approx 2 Hours (1700 lumens)
- Middle: Approx 5 Hours (500 lumens)
- Low: Approx 15 Hours (200 lumens)
- Hyper Constant: Approx 12 Hours (1700/200 lumens)： 12hrs
- Flashing: Approx 150 Hours (200 lumens)
- Recharge time: Approx 5.5-15hrs
- Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.