I like the easy-on, easy-off mount and 400 lumens is about right to help finish a ride as the sun goes down or to use for general commuting purposes. The battery life has been great and the usb charge program makes is super convenient to recharge almost anywhere.
CatEye Volt 400 HL-EL461RC w/ Helmet Mount
The Volt400 is a USB rechargeable headlight with a 400 lumen output and quick-change cartridge battery.
Compact design. Replace on-the-fly cartridge battery. Handlebar or helmet mount. Optional fast-charging cradle. We kept everything you love about our game-changing Volt300, and made it brighter. With 400 lumens and 5 modes, the Volt400 lets you see and be seen during your dawn and dusk commutes, and makes training after hours an option again.
- 111.3 x 30.6 x 41.3 mm
- Weight：120 grams (light unit and battery)
- 400 lumens
- High intensity white LED X1
- Battery： Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh)
- Low battery indicator
- Lighting mode memory function.
- Helmet Mount (USA only)
- Center Fork Bracket (5342440)
- High: Approx 3 Hours (400 lumens)
- Middle: Approx 8 Hours (100 lumens)
- Low: Approx 18 Hours (50 lumens)
- Hyper Constant: Approx 11 Hours (400/50 lumens)
- Flashing: Approx 50 Hours (60 lumens)
- Recharge time: Approx 3-6hrs (USB2.0 recharge), 3hrs via optional fast-charging cradle
- Recharge/discharge number of times： about 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.